Meet Our Doctors
How to Pay Your Bill
- Online: we offer a secure way to make a payment using a debit or credit card here
- By Telephone: conctact the billing office at (801) 947-0830
- By Mail: mail your payment to our office with the billing statement included
- In Person: you can make a payment in person at your doctor's office or our billing office. Personal checks, cash, debit or credit cards are accepted.
Balances on Account
Balances are due within 30 days of the insurance payment, unless other satisfactory arrangements have been made with the clinic. Any unpaid balances after the 30 days will be subject to service charges.
- No Copay Fee: a $5.00 charge when a copayment is not made at the time of service
- No Show Fee: when an appointment was scheduled and you did not show or give a 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule. This also applies to appointments that have been made and then cancelled the same day. If you do not agree with being charged the no show fee, feel free to contact the billing office.
- Service Charge: if a patient balance is over 30 days old a service charge of 1.5% (18% APR) is added to the account and every month after until the balance is paid. The fee is added for the time and resources used in trying to collect your payment.
Wasatch Pediatrics has several payment plans to assist you with paying off your balance. Payment arrangements are best made by contacting our billing office at (801) 947-0830.
If there are any unpaid balances we will send you a statement so you are aware of your account status. Some of the most common reasons why you may be receiving a statement are:
- Insurance has applied the claim towards your deductible
- You have a copay or co-insurance due that has not been paid
- Insurance has denied the claim
- Accurate insurance information has not been provided
- Insurance is requesting updated information from you
Please contact the billing office if you have any questions about your statement, do not call the individual office.
Bad Debt/Collections/Legal Action
Wasatch Pediatrics, Inc. reserves the right to request payment for outstanding balances. If the account is not paid in full or satisfactory arrangements made within a reasonable time frame, we reserve the right to refer the account to an attorney and/or a collection agency for collection of the balance. If collection is necessary, the responsible party will be required to pay attorney, collection agency, and/or court costs equal to one-third of the amount owing.